Poe Cooperative Nursery School’s philosophy is entirely based on learning through nature and play. The Poe Co Board believes this is the time to enhance and improve our beloved playground and hope that you agree this is a worthy investment in Poe Co’s future.
The Poe Co Board has kicked off a PLAYGROUND RENOVATION CAMPAIGN and, with your help, we hope to make these improvements to Poe Co:
- Creating a softer greenscape with the addition of flowers, plants and a butterfly garden
- Installing a custom-designed entrance and gate with a keypad lock
- Installing a new wrought iron fence to match Poe Elementary’s updated fence
- Improving other essential enhancements – drainage, play structures, storage facilities
Poe Co will match any personal contributions dollar-for-dollar from our long-preserved savings built over the years by our families.
The 3, 4 and 5 year olds who are fortunate enough to attend Poe Co love their school, and the playground is their favorite part:
“I like to play Robin Hood and hide in the imaginary forest” – Asahel
“I love picking beans from the garden we planted” – Maxime
Please take a moment to consider giving a little, or a lot, to support a high-quality outside learning environment for future Poe Co generations. Just as our families have benefited from past generosity, the gifts we leave for Poe Co today will help future classes of Apples and Acorns.
Ways to give:
1. Send a check, made out to: Poe Nursery School, Inc.
PO Box 981012
Houston, Texas 77098
PoeCo is a 501(c)(3) organization. Tax ID is 74-1781235. Many employers will match your donation.
3. Donate a service. Do you specialize in construction, landscape, playground design? Or are you willing to donate a lot of hard work? Just fill out our contact form HERE and we’ll find a job for you!
4. Complete your Eagle Scout project. We’ve worked with Eagle Scouts in the past and would like the opportunity to work with you as well. Just use the contact form HERE.
We really appreciate your contribution!